Links regarding ME! And some of you, I guess. But links! AHOY!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011 1:21 PM By Simon

Me. Me. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

So, like, I for totally got interviewed by Joe Monster at From Beyond Depraved. It's not because he put out a general notice and I, uh, volunteered. He actually cared what I had to say, you guys.

Because of our shared loved of The Brothers Bloom, I won Sugary Cynicism's banner quote contest for, like, the second time. I requested Nikola Tesla obliterating hipsters with his mind, but Sugary, being the ingenious champ that she is, set me straight: Nikola Tesla harnessing hipsters with his mind.



And all you people.


BlueHibiscus at D) All of the Above retrospects the shit out of 2010.

Jose at Movies Kick Ass gives a beautifull written review of Black Swan.

You know what's a good webcomic? Romantically Apocalyptic. I might have to start Webcomic(s) again.

Andrew at Encore Entertainment writes of the supreme undervaluation of Yaya DaCosta in The Kids Are All Right.

Robert at His Eyes Were Watching Movies finally sees Exit Through the Gift Shop. It is glorious.

Glenn at Stale Popcorn gives his oh-so-amusing thoughts on Breathless.

Amber at nostomanic fulfills three childhood dreams, two which inolve dairy products in cans.

Roger Ebert Presents At the Movies has a new cast, including Kim Morgan, who, of course, I love, because Sunset Gun is endlessly brilliant, and on top of that, she's married to Guy Maddin, maddest director this side of Ottawa. See, I know Canada. Will this be on any channel I have. It fucking better be.

McSweeney's guide to sitcom writing.

My dear, darling sister Danielle wrote about thrillers the other day, and I'm pretty damn impressed.

Silents and Talkies asks: Is that mustache really necessary? The answer: fuck yes.

1 comments:

Robert said...

Thanks for the link! Banksy 4eva! ...

January 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM